2003 Tahoe Full Console In A 2005 Silverado

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
I know the 99-02 and 03-07c Silverado/sierra have different center console units, but I was wondering if the Tahoe has something different too? I am ( most likely ) picking up a color matching bose center console from an 03 Tahoe this weekend and the plan is to put it in my 05 Silverado crew. I am getting both of the lower dash pieces even though I know I can modify mine or just use the glove box portion of the lower dash.

Does anyone see any issues with this before I get too excited to get it and put it in?

How is the comfort of the full console with non armrest buckets.

I will turn around and sell my jump seat which isn't actually broken. What is it worth?

Thanks in advance
Jayson

since you are getting the lower dash pieces, it will be fine.

only thing it may have that you wont need is it may have rear heat controls, which can be swapped out with a little cubby box.

I would say the jump seats prolly worth 100 bucks to someone that has a broken one.

also I never use my arm rests in my nbs with the center console, I just use the console.

the OBS and 99-02 you need the arm rests because the console is so low

Sold my jump seat for right about $100 on craigslist, so you can recoup some money right there.

Console is alright for an armrest. Not super comfy, but it works.

And what Bryan said about the rear hvac controls; you can find the cubby for that spot on ebay for relatively cheap I think. Otherwise, it's a direct swap.

since you are getting the lower dash pieces, it will be fine.

only thing it may have that you wont need is it may have rear heat controls, which can be swapped out with a little cubby box.

I would say the jump seats prolly worth 100 bucks to someone that has a broken one.

also I never use my arm rests in my nbs with the center console, I just use the console.

the OBS and 99-02 you need the arm rests because the console is so low

Thanks for the info.

Sold my jump seat for right about $100 on craigslist, so you can recoup some money right there.

Console is alright for an armrest. Not super comfy, but it works.

And what Bryan said about the rear hvac controls; you can find the cubby for that spot on ebay for relatively cheap I think. Otherwise, it's a direct swap.

Thanks. I wouldn't mind purchasing the cubby things and making it look factory

This is why I like this site over others. People here are helpful! Post this question at gmfs or others and you get bitched at by 70 people and never get an answer, instead you want to veto the idea and crawl in a hole..