2003 Silverado. RCSB, 4/7 drop, arrival blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
all it needs is to be bagged and an 06 front end and HD hood...oh wait that would be cooks old truck lol. damn makes me want it.

You've only had 5 trucks in the last 2 years? Seems like way more than that :crazy:

Always loved this color and the stance is awesome. Someone will get a great canvas for sure. Glws

fuck man, such a shame!

For how clean it is, and mods, I think the price is pretty fair
Thanks man. I feel this truck is very tastefully modded... as I said over on GMFS, I haven't spent a dime on it other than the black airdam and esky panel which together cost me $100 lol. I keep trying to find things to do to it cosmetically that won't break the bank and everythings already done haha.

Trade 07 classic greystone crew cab :)
Lol! I want to try to get in to a fun car... aside from 3 other vehicles (2 S10s and a K5 lol) I've had nothing but 99+ Silverado/Sierra since I got my license. I'd even consider getting in to a LS6 CTS-V or G8 GXP as long as it's a manual and I can find a low mileage one owner car.

You've only had 5 trucks in the last 2 years? Seems like way more than that :crazy:

Always loved this color and the stance is awesome. Someone will get a great canvas for sure. Glws
Umm, now you got me thinking lol...

-white 09'
-Spence's truck
-blue 11' crew cab
-red stepper
-this one

and that's technically almost 3 years :crazy:

Thanks man, hoping it goes to a good home. If I didn't have this gay car bug thing going on it'd be my "dream sport truck"... have loved this front in arrival blue regular shorty ever since Parish back in the day.

Wanted to add... truck is an LS. Power w, dl, mir, ac.
Also has nee hidden hitch and flip up license plate bracket.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Some pictures from today. I will go back through and give them some descriptions, tried getting a few pictures of the paint... as I said before it does have the typical swirls and could use a good polishing.

DSC00522.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

Paint chip
DSC00520.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

Little surface rust on tailgate peg
DSC00518.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Bed rail paint chips, easy fix with linex over the rails or just throw the tonneau cover back on and you'll never see it
DSC00516.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

DSC00514.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

Rocker/under door shots... very rust free
DSC00512.jpg

DSC00511.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

DSC00509.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

DSC00502.jpg

Some more engine bay pics, again... clean of rust on the shock towers and brake lines
DSC00508.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

DSC00505.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.