2003 Silverado 1500 build thread

Thanks man and yeah my cluster lights are going out... Already. Kinda disappointed. Just got this Denali cluster almost 2 years ago and it's got some lights out. I want to get more cali without spending a bunch not really sure how

Thanks man and yeah my cluster lights are going out... Already. Kinda disappointed. Just got this Denali cluster almost 2 years ago and it's got some lights out. I want to get more cali without spending a bunch not really sure how

I t hink I have nnbs bblocks laying around. Ill check and let you know after work.

If anyone knows Where some cleared parking lights or new oem lights are let me know. Mine are still broken from my wreck... Insurance appearantly didn't cover for them lol. Found a VMAX lq9 with 82k for 1.5k. I would get but my trans would probably grenade before I could leave my neighborhood lol

Well cranked the keys one turn and finally cut my pillars and sueded and slapped a backseat in until i get katzkin. black with white stitch.

J U N K

:secret:

Well probably going to pull the dash tommorow. Along with rest of interior. I am most likely about to do the whole interior in black. Yes or no? Seats will be black katzkin with white stitching