2003 RCSB Silverado

Whenever the roll pan license plate light comes in, I'll post some pictures with the roll pan and the front lip! So impatient when waiting.. I want now. -.-

Also plan on removing trim, and spare tire. Spare tire and roll pan I feel will be very shitty. lol.

06ee1d3cd3a74cc4b34b447b9c99d24f.jpg

Opinions on these replica wheels on my truck? Texas edition, more and more are getting them. I like these wheels, just not sure how they will look silver finish and not chrome.
I'd use the same tires I have now.

I'm trying to get rid of my wheels, and be able to have 22s or 24s that I can run all year long and not have to worry about taking them off for winter and pitting.
I don't want black. I like the look of chrome, but not the upkeep of them and being afraid of them pitting. Don't have narrowed front or rear end.
Been looking at a couple of sets if I get rid of mine.

Texas edition.
224efd29e44d9049f9cf38e3416fd676.jpg

these in silver finish.
62b2b4e3797a4edc623889ea292c7506.jpg

These in silver finish.
Or maybe some aftermarket wheels.
I like the dub directas, but obviously don't want chrome or the black ones.
I like the gianelle yerevans as well.

The 8 spoke on that Denali is what I have, except in 20s. Bad idea. I long for the 22s but I has no monies. It's my favorite set of wheels.

Must not have good luck. Got pulled over for a headlight out and got tint ticket as well. Looks like I'll be fish bowling again.

8a5a98361f47ecee6422dcd91ba68c18.jpg

Not a good picture but after a long night/morning and a lot of unexpected problems. The roll pan is on. The license plate light didn't work, do my stock bulbs are shining down now. Lol. Hopefully getting it fixed tomorrow if I have time. But I love the look. Oh and also gotta get rid of the spare tire carrier if that's what it's called? Lol.
But until then. Here it is

The spoiler lip is not fitting correctly... It came off an 05 just like mine.
The clips on my valance aren't lining up with the holes on the lip. And it also does not have a spot on each end of valance to bolt it into...
Any help here? Not sure if it's an aftermarket valance or what..

i appreciate each and every one of you guys help on this build. i just sold the truck, so it's on to the next one now