2003 RCSB Silverado

PapaFerg

Jun 22, 2014
I've been building and meant to have a build before I started. But my beginning picture.
a7ahuqeh.jpg

Then I had some small things done. (Tint,billet,clears,shackles,exhaust, wheels and 305/40/22 )
su6adeqy.jpg

Now I've got the plastics painted, 265/40/22 and a 5/8 static drop on it. With flip kit and shackles in the rear. 2" spindles and cut springs in the front.
yru9a5eh.jpg
emy2a2em.jpg

Have some future plans but will take some time.
Plan to do an HD conversion, tub, bags, and some interior details. Have had some minor setbacks. But it's a slow build so will take some time.
And being a college student doesn't help the turtle speed build.

Last edited:
And any other suggestions yaw have would be good to have in mind as well. Throw some ideas at me.

Yeah, the badges are gone, I've wanted to do the trim but didn't know how well it would look after.

Clean truck, I'd ditch the moldings/emblems, Color match grille/bumpers, and throw some 22" billet wheels on it.

I have a set of billet wheels I want. But I don't have the money to spend on them. Being 17 and having to fix the transmission right after spending 3500 kinda hurts my pockets. So it'll be a little bit. Lol. I like the color match. Thanks for the help though guys!

good progress. like said before, wheels, not a huge fan, but id also suggest 06-07 front end swap, pull door molding, cm handles and front valance.

Handles and balance are color matched. Every piece of plastic is color matched except for the wiper cowl. Lol. But I can't find a hood anywhere I have the 06-07 grille shell.

wouldnt worry about the cowl unless you find a smooth one and take the time to fit/contour it. browse craigslist or local wrecking yards to try and find oem, if not pick up an aftermarket one off the internet and get it painted.

Yeah I've been searching those places for about 2 months. Lol. Just would rather pay for a used one that is in good shape cause I'm gonna paint it anyway. Lol.

Thanks for the opinions. Here's my taillights. I think I might keep em like they are, but torn between candy and not.
6ybarugu.jpg

Candy looks best imo. You can always add a little bit of black to tint them too. That is a super clean look on darker trucks