2003-2007c single cab LEATHER SEATS

PapaFerg

Jun 22, 2014
I'm looking for leather seats for my single cab. I have grey interior. Lemme know what yah got please. Thanks.

Excellent job describing your interior color. Light or dark Pewter? clean NBS leather is hard to find because GM leather is shitty. Are you set on power/captians? If not I'd just do Katzkin or roadwire on a regular seat.

Excellent job describing your interior color. Light or dark Pewter? clean NBS leather is hard to find because GM leather is shitty. Are you set on power/captians? If not I'd just do Katzkin or roadwire on a regular seat.

Sorry for the late reply. But the interior is darker grey, and I thought about katzkinz. Think it would last better than gm leather?

Sorry for the late reply. But the interior is darker grey, and I thought about katzkinz. Think it would last better than gm leather?
Very dark pewter would be your color. Katzkin and roadwire are leaps and bounds above OE "leather". I've had roadwire for 3+ years and love mine.

I called roadwire, told them my need to split patterns. They worked with me and got it all set up, then sent me to whoever had their best sale at the time. No idea on what it cost anymore. I got premium kit, suede, cross stitch etc.