For Sale: 2000 Z71 part out

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Pats gonna be pissed about flares.

Brett, did it have power interior? How much for tracks and motors shipped to 14303?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. Pats gonna be pissed about flares.

Brett, did it have power interior? How much for tracks and motors shipped to 14303?

yes it is power and the motors work. $50 plus the ride sound good?

Power windows? Looking to scoop up factory regulator/frame and motor assembly. Also color of interior? Need a new steering wheel. Also shipping rear bumper? If it's on good shape?

Sent from my potato

mirror adjuster switch?
cluster? miles on it?
cluster is factory 172,xxx and all the electronics is different for 99-02 and 03-07c anyway. if it's not for your sig truck, then I apologize and i'll sell for shipping cost.
Power windows? Looking to scoop up factory regulator/frame and motor assembly. Also color of interior? Need a new steering wheel. Also shipping rear bumper? If it's on good shape?
Andrew beat you to all the power window stuff in the door. interior color is the bluish gray color, but the steering wheel is not in good shape. I have a black leather wrapped wheel with black air bag i'll sell for $75. the rear bumper has surface rust but no dents shipping would be high though.

cluster is factory 172,xxx and all the electronics is different for 99-02 and 03-07c anyway. if it's not for your sig truck, then I apologize and i'll sell for shipping cost.

Andrew beat you to all the power window stuff in the door. interior color is the bluish gray color, but the steering wheel is not in good shape. I have a black leather wrapped wheel with black air bag i'll sell for $75. the rear bumper has surface rust but no dents shipping would be high though.

Hmmm is the surface rust treatable? I need a new rear bumper but they are damn near 200 for new after rmerket

Painted cap power mirrors $50 shipped. I can't remember if they work. I haven't touched them in over a year and didn't check before I took off. 99-02 wiring
4edusu8y.jpg