Status
Not open for further replies.

carbed87

Apr 6, 2014
Up for sale is my 2000 Tahoe Limited, please read the entire description and call for any additional info.

For starters, if you don't know what a "Tahoe Limited" is then please click the link below:

Chevrolet Tahoe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are some details on mine:

Exterior:
Truck has always been maintained with car care products from Adams Polishes. I installed diamond clear headlights with HID's, rears are LED taillights with load resistors wired in line so the blinkers work correctly. The truck has some scratches and has dings but the overall quality and shine of the paint more then overshadows it's blemishes. NO rust, bubbling, oxidation or anything like that.

Interior:
Interior lights swapped to LED's, brand new black carpet installed just a month ago which looks great. I swapped a 99-02 Silverado console in the truck to replace the old egg-shaped one. This is not a bolt in and go swap, the dash and console both have some small carbon fiber accents where un-needed accessories were removed.. Two tone leather is in good condition albeit a tear in the passenger seat which is pictured, and just normal wear. Definitely in better shape then most it's age (theres people that can fix that tear too). I just had the AC o-ringed and professionally charged, heater works great too. Alpine deck (with ipod interface), amp and type R dvc sub are installed and will be included if the deal is right.

Driveline/Suspension:
So the truck has 207k on it, but to say this thing has lived an easy life is an understatement. This is my primary vehicle, and so regular maintenance takes top priority. The motor has had all Vortec downfalls removed. I replaced the lower intake gaskets last year, along with the updated Delphi injection system and a hardened distributor drive-gear (also new alternator). I also installed a drain plug in the trans for easy fluid exchanges. The truck has a ¾ drop (springs and shackles). It also just recently received Moog serviceable upper and lower ball joints, New Magneti-marelli wheel bearings, top shelf rotors and severe duty pads, brand new pitman arm and an alignment after all of it. The Wheels are 22" Texas edition reproduction wheels in the trucks 5 lug pattern with Nitto 420s tires (285/40/R22) with plenty of tread.

Overall: The truck is turn key ready to go. You will be hard pressed to find anything with this kind of look and this meticulously maintained for the price. Yes the mileage is up there but the truck still is as reliable as it ever was, not to mention these motors are very cheap and common. However with that in mind, it should be noted that the truck is 14 years old. It has dings, some small scratches, the interior has rattles, and it's a dog with the AC on. All things that are normal on vehicles even with far less mileage.

Bottom line, I already have another truck I'm buying, so with that said I am NOT INTERESTED IN TRADES. And I WILL NOT SELL THE WHEELS SEPARATE. The truck is well worth my asking price, I'm asking $5400 OBO, no low ballers, there isn't much wiggle room in that price unless you want me to start pulling stuff off. You can inquire by email, or if you are SERIOUS, you can text me (anytime) or call (after 4) at (seven two zero)-364-3955.

Thank you
eqa4a9ug.jpg
u3ejyry6.jpg
y3e6ygag.jpg
a7agame5.jpg
yqetegeb.jpg
a5yhapes.jpg
9uzega6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carbed87

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks guys. I'm not going away btw, just upgrading to a nbs ccsb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.