2000 Silverado 2500

Damn, those look beefy. I've been planning on doing Cognitos on my truck, maybe I should look at some others too

I was gonna go Cognitos but these were quite a bit cheaper and Will_I_Am installed some so I was comfortable with them. They were worth every penny, rides so much nicer

Cleaned the truck this weekend, my brother and his gf hooked me up with some rolling shots, haven't had time to edit any and the truck needs a full detail bad but at least I got to put a coat of wax on it.

Some hardcore mudding

Looks damn good dude! I forget, what size tires are you running?

275/65r20, sorry bro I must have missed this post! Measures to about 34x11

In other news picked up a topper, mainly for winter but might run it for a bit. Only cost me $100 and it matches, needs a little adjusting and it I'm tinting the side windows tonight

275/65r20, sorry bro I must have missed this post! Measures to about 34x11

In other news picked up a topper, mainly for winter but might run it for a bit. Only cost me $100 and it matches, needs a little adjusting and it I'm tinting the side windows [/URL]

Oh it's all good dude, was just curious cuz that's what I thought you were running. I bought some 275/65 ATs for my truck and they looked retarded, still can't figure out why they look good on leveled HDs but look too skinny on 1500s lol

:shake: Haven't actually looked into anyone other than Cognito, didn't actually know if anyone else made them for 1500s. That's probably what I'll go with then

Well I thought I was done with this truck and just gonna ride it out for a few years, but was talking to some guys and I'm considering doing some motor work now, giving her a little more get-up-and-go. Any suggestions?

LTs, e-fans, and a Blackbear tune. I'm sure you'd be happy with that and you could probably do it all for under $1k. I did those mods to my truck for under $750 but I found deals.

Boost. Lots of it. /thread

:cheeky:

DFW Boost but dnw the cost of boost

LTs, e-fans, and a Blackbear tune. I'm sure you'd be happy with that and you could probably do it all for under $1k. I did those mods to my truck for under $750 but I found deals.

Probably the route I'll take, I can get a good deal on some 853 heads ported exhaust side with retainers and springs for $150, I know any heads would be better than my iron heads but idk if I should dig that deep. Can get a deal on e-fans though so I'll probably take this route.

Heard dmax swap makes it faster

Sent from your girls iPhone.

Send me one of the lbz blocks and I'll swap it

If you're doing heads, might as well mill them a tad, do cam and valve train while you're at it. Orrrrr just find another 6.0 and start a 408 build. It'll take longer but it'd be better in the end