temoney14

Aug 14, 2014
Utica NY
First off hello, I'm new here but I heard of the site from some GMFS guys and figured I'd join.

Here's my last truck 2003 Silverado 1500 that I just sold

And now on to the "new" truck, I just purchased this 2000 Silverado 2500 with 65,000 on the clock, old man owned, hasn't seen a winter since 2002. Very clean truck

The day I bought it

First weekend I gave it some GMFS treatment and debadged, demolded, removed the running boards and bug shield, all the stickers and took the hard tonneau off for my tool box

Bought a ladder rack because its still a work truck

Then I came across the deal of the year, an HD hood and grille for $100

Although the hood was the right color it had some good size rock chips and the guy next door to me paints so he's painting that, the grille surrond, the bowtie, esky handles, an HD bumper cap, and my tailgate handle bezel, should be done tonight!

The next step is a leveling kit and 1.5" BL, exhaust, gets tint on Monday, and then some chrome 20X10 wrapped in toyos or trails either before winter or this spring. Should be ordering the level and BL this week

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Welcome from upstate NY! I saw your 1500 on Craigslist a while back when I was looking around. New truck is gonna look good after the mods.

temoney14

Aug 14, 2014
Utica NY
Welcome from upstate NY! I saw your 1500 on Craigslist a while back when I was looking around. New truck is gonna look good after the mods.

Thanks man! Yeah it finally sold to a buddy of mine from the gym. You're trucks sharp, I would love a lowered rcsb go fast truck

temoney14

Aug 14, 2014
Utica NY
havent seen winter but has a plow frame, im confused.

not a bad base.

btw i beat you i got a HD hood for free :read:

Ahh you beat me! Hasn't seen a winter since 2002 becasue he went to Flordia but came with a plow since before hand he plowed his own drive way, I'm trying not to use the plow though

nice trucks man new truck seems to be coming along quickly :canuck:

Thanks! Going from the white one to a stock one was tough so I'm itching to do more and more haha

Hello

temoney14

Aug 14, 2014
Utica NY
Few more pics

Both trucks posted up at the new house

In front of my parents house we're building

And le gf helping wash my truck :wink: