For Sale: 2000 Ford SVT Lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
2000 Ford Lighting for sale.
Asking price: $11000

Truck is not mine helping a friend sell it. Truck has everything a lighting has also has cams but don't really know price is what he's asking but the lost he'll take is $10.500 also please forgive me for the ugly ass rims in race strips lol

Thanks.

atugyqu9.jpg

gy6u6y9a.jpg

ujaherev.jpg

y3u3egus.jpg

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
If it wasn't for the wheels, stripes, stickers and the fact that it looks like it had been driven hard and not really taken care of, it would be a cool truck to have :imo: glws

Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
That's what I told him but he bought the truck as is in doesn't want to put any money on it. As of miles somewhere around the 95ish. No issues runs great nothing wrong with it just doesn't want it because he has a kid on the way and wants something different. & what's tlc?

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Alright, I think we shit on his thread enough. Including me, let's leave this thread and let the man try to sell it.

Although, fixing what has been stated would be to his advantage.

Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
I already told him but he doesn't want to add money to it I told I would take it but I could only do payments due to I just bought a Tahoe but he said no :(

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
I am guessing just a phrasing issue with this...but when I read this, I think it is just a plain f150 made to look like a lightning and not an actual lightning

well, at first I was thinking it was since those god awful wheels, the front bumper, and the match up of the body kit on the cab. Oh, and the hood looks aftermarket too.

Not many people put all those aftermarket parts on a lightning.

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
well, at first I was thinking it was since those god awful wheels, the front bumper, and the match up of the body kit on the cab. Oh, and the hood looks aftermarket too.

Not many people put all those aftermarket parts on a lightning.

Exactly, which is why I question it being real. Bumper is wayyyy off, those skirts look horrible, and rims we made our point and OP already knows.

Just seems like a clone and not a real SVT. Not trying to dog the truck by any means, but if its a clone and not the real deal, I would list it as a clone.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
Where is the SVT plate with the production # on it that is usually on the firewall above the booster?

bayousam

May 8, 2012
Zachary, LA
need to have VIN so it can be ran. Take pics of RPO codes or something to show proof imo.

It is boosted

This

Where is the SVT plate with the production # on it that is usually on the firewall above the booster?

Especially this. We have all seen plenty of trucks get boosted and seen plenty of ss clones that come pretty damn close to the original thing and then more on top. If you can provide this, would help him with his pricing some. If you can't, then getting 11k for a clone and calling it a SVT is just crazy, even if it is boosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.