2000 Chevrolet Silverado LS RCSB

da6411ac-58aa-4e3e-b910-6da690c7c567_zps68f3522e.jpg

you need to put
after. It is the bottom one on your photobucket of the 4

Truck looks pretty good, not a fan of the rocker stainless but that's it.

Personally things I think would look good done to it if you're looking for more ideas, color match mirrors with your current chrome caps, escalade handles, color match grille(leave chrome bar), color match bowtie, color match top bumper pad and get a Z71 Tahoe/Suburban lower valance, remove 4x4 sticker. Since it appears you like chrome I kept that in mind. Also with the name chevycornhusker I think its safe to assume you are from Nebraska, welcome from Iowa.

ok. lol i finally got it. Thanks everyone for the help and the comments. :) I will start posting more pics once i take some. lol

You could always just press the insert image (fourth from the left in the last section of the reply box) and paste the image link. It will add the correct tags for you.

ok lets not make it more complicated for the guy :think:

fixing the rust is good and yeah please take some of the chrome off the truck ...everybody is going to hate you for having a bug deflector BTW.... de-badging also cleans up a lot of trucks, but i am sure going around this forum and looking at the trucks you will pic up some great ideas to make your truck stand out from the average truck