2" CTS Drop Spindles

cammed00

CBEAR
Mar 13, 2012
Ft.Worth
2" CTS Brand Drop Spindles for 99-06 GM 1500

Got them as a payment and don't want them. Yes they have light surface rust but I'll clean them and spray some rustoleom primer on them and they can be seperated from the control arms. PM or text me 817-583-0188 located in Haltom City, TX $180

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually don't do posts like this but I think they're needs to be a lot of clarification
First off, do you mean CST? I've honestly never seen CST branch out to anything besides lifting
secondly, to anyone that buys these spindles, you will be required to flip both upper and lower ball joints. the factory Silverado lowers aren't designed to be mounted that way, so it is not recommended to mount them upside down. these look to be the belltech 2505 spindles.

Whether these are the Belltech 2505 or a knockoff they are off the same principles. you can see here that belltech provides a special ball joint with their spindle designed to be installed in the opposite fashion.
http://www.s45inc.com/forumpics/2505.pdf

GLWS, but at $180 I think you're too high. sorry if I have come off as a dick, but the lack of information to a potential buyer is bad for them and you. I'm just trying to prevent an accident from improper installation.

I'm going off the very limited information I received from the guy I got them from. We works for 4 wheel parts here in Ft.Worth and they were on a slammed truck they bought as a project. I then had to do my own research to try and find a manufacturer since I couldn't find a name on them and through Google search I found CTS (chassis tech suspension) and their 2 " drop spindles look identical. If anyone else could help me out in anyway to clarify I would appreciate it since I wouldn't want the potential buyer to have misinformation that could be avoided. Here are a few pics I just took after hitting it with a wire brush real quick cuz it's cold and rainy. As far a price I put $180 since I know I will get hit with some lower offers so it leaves room for negotiating and shipping.

The problem is the spindles require that lower ball joint to last. It's designed to be mounted that way. The chassis tech spindle was a copy cat of the belltech 2505 with the same downfalls as it too. If you sell the spindle, you need to remove the lower ball joint with it as well so it can be installed safety.

The link I posted to the belltech installation can be followed for stalling these. They're almost the exact same.