2/4 Drop... A little cleaned up

Slow05CC

Avery@texas-speed.com
Apr 25, 2014
Round Rock, Tx.
I posted a pic a little while back but the truck was filthy.

She got a bath, so here are some cleaner pics

Still on the 275/55s. 45s, and p/m handles coming soon!

2aahl6r.jpg

1672ih1.jpg

Crap...here we go again. There's too many dropped white silvy's around here, gonna get 'em all mixed up :crazy: Truck looks good dude!

looks good, looks familiar lol

judging from your avatar you have a similar look.. Thanks!

Crap...here we go again. There's too many dropped white silvy's around here, gonna get 'em all mixed up :crazy: Truck looks good dude!

That is because white crew cabs are just sexy.. Thanks!

color matched handles will finish it up nicely.

I agree.. Cant wait!

Looking good!

Thanks!

judging from your avatar you have a similar look.. Thanks!

Nearly identical except i have color matched handles and shaved tailgate. Another member here has one nearly the same as well with like a 6/9 drop. lol

Welcome, looks good! Definitely needs more low

3/5 is about as low as I can go. Still have to drive it to the ranch and deer leases. I have other toys for getting around the properties

Nearly identical except i have color matched handles and shaved tailgate. Another member here has one nearly the same as well with like a 6/9 drop. lol

Never though of shaving the tail gate! I was wondering how one would paint match the handle back there. Unfortunately I have textured handles so I would have to find a truck with smooth handles. No one with trucks around here will give up smooth handles!

Tuck or gtfo

haha!! I don't think I can tuck it on the 45s, Maybe with a 4/6 or lower, but I cant go that low unfortunately