1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

3c156aeca122dc9e97b5cad635e450a1.jpg

Not sure what the hell im gonna do with it now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Put some drop spindles in the front and get some wheels for it.

That's the plan, eventually, I'm saving my money for a G8 GT. I would love to find some newer stock reps in a 22 and get some moar low

Man I have been so tore over a G8 GT for the last 3 years. I want one so bad, but know that they have their issues that can get expensive quick (every time I look in Jared's thread I cry).

I also just don't know if I could do without having the size of a fullsize. :(

Man I have been so tore over a G8 GT for the last 3 years. I want one so bad, but know that they have their issues that can get expensive quick (every time I look in Jared's thread I cry).

I also just don't know if I could do without having the size of a fullsize. :(

Well I have an s10, and this truck (which will never go anywhere) so at least I'd still have a truck, but yes, I'm smack dab in the middle of college, I definitely do not want a money pit, however I do want something a tad newer and more relatable

Worked for me. Lol. A few shops here an there....bam. it's slammed. Haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Not sure show low I'd like to go yet though honestly. Not even sure which route I want to take, I have some hangers laying around at the family farm somewhere 2".

All the way to the ground. If you think the drop you order is going to be low enough, and you're scared of being too low, it's not. Ask me how I know.....

All the way to the ground. If you think the drop you order is going to be low enough, and you're scared of being too low, it's not. Ask me how I know.....

Lmao that's great. Basically would be suicide with the area I live in

Also anyone shine some light on this issue I'm having, started about 3 weeks ago. Stick the key in the ignition, and won't turn over. So my first assumption was starter, but then I tightened the shit out of all my battery cables, and ground on the frame. It was good for about a week and a halfway it does it about every other day. Just won't turn over, brand new battery and alternator by the way, also doesn't give signs of those being the issue anyways. Typically if I disconnect everything and re tighten it it'll eventually turn over

I'd probably replace all of those cables you keep messing with. Something might be corroded or damaged. First place I'd look.

I'd probably replace all of those cables you keep messing with. Something might be corroded or damaged. First place I'd look.

That's exactly what I was gonna do, but then it didn't give me any issues for like I said nearly two weeks, so I just assumed it was a lose connection. Lol guess not!