1999 GMC Sierra 2wd Build thread. (What's left)

Couple things I'd change but that's a good starting point. Already has cleared lights. Denali hd clip. I dig it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

21d6df8640ba68436eb568aa5cf2bb87.png

Beating a dead horse but truly saddens me receiving pics like this... Always wanted to keep this ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was showing my buddy your new truck and what happened to this one, if you still have the truck he wants to know what you'd take for the side molding

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Was showing my buddy your new truck and what happened to this one, if you still have the truck he wants to know what you'd take for the side molding

It's gone man, it's at a junk yard a hour or so away from me, or I'd hook him up, it was in good shape for a 99 trim lol

Oh, I thought you kept it to rob stuff off of. Oh well, looking forward to seeing what you do with the new whip

Oh, I thought you kept it to rob stuff off of. Oh well, looking forward to seeing what you do with the new whip

I went whenever I was released from the hospital and god all my extra parts and all. I was gonna keep the truck because it was my first, frame was bent up, motor was through the firewall. It was just too much and thanks, excited to start on it!