1999 GMC RCSB 4x4 Build..4/6, motor work and much more

Just been driving the truck and working out a few kinks. Cant get it to manually shift into first, something with my shift cable I think. Other than that, tune is almost dialed in, waiting on another update.

Got the exhaust done. Ran 3" from the muffler back, dumping out in the corner of the bed, at an angle down. You can only see maybe 1/2" of the end of the pipe, cut off so its level with the ground. I really like how it came out. Truck is nice and quiet inside (almost too quiet lol) no pictures of that yet.

Got my 20% done today as well.

Should have some nice videos from this weekend. Big car show/cruise/burnout contest etc.

ya hopefully next winter/spring the body work will get done. Rockers, cab corners and a new bed. Dont really feel like spending any more money on it right now lol

lol im pretty sure the thing is constantly rusting. I wish I could find a damn box around here for under a grand thats rust free.

no real updates. Just been driving it. Have about 700 miles on it so far. Still working on getting the tune dialed in. It hooks real nice with these 275 Hankooks. Love them and they ride great.

I think I calculated my 0-60 to be in the 4.5 range. That was a while ago, might have gotten better with the retunes. No good videos yet.

Picked up some cleared Denali lights with the M1 retrofit already done. Been waiting to find some.

Picture of the engine bay. Still needs some cleaning. Can see my 4" PVC intake. Sort of ghetto, but it works great and it was about the best solution I came up with to work with the TB angled up and a bigger TB. Good enough for $20. Need to figure out an engine cover though.

ya thats what im thinking. Just dont want to waste my money. I have a brand new esky cover for the tahoe just sitting in the garage. Took it off to work on it one night and never put it back lol

The one I have wont bolt on to the TBSS intake.Id have to go NNBS something, or a TBSS cover. Ill look around.

Been a nice build to watch! Ready to see what it really can do once you get things broken in.

No huge updates. Getting the tuning dialed in still. Its close, just have to figure out the idle as the PCM isnt going into idle mode and its surging/dieing quite often.

No WOT videos yet, but it hauls ass. These 275s hook decent, but if I dont ease into it they break lose no matter what. 4x4 fixes that.

Got some Denali headlights with Mini H1 projector retrofit. They are awesome.

thats right. Well shit, these are leaps and bounds above my stock lights with HIDS. and the new projectors are as much as i paid for the whole set up lol