16x10 Suggestions?

fuckfaceon33's

Oct 27, 2012
So eventually I want 20x12s on some 37s, but I gotta rock these 315x16s till they wear out. I wanna run a wider wheel so atleast 16x10 if not x12 and im looking for suggestions? I dont have any chrome on my truck, so Im leaning more towards gloss/flat black. Only wheels ive seen that are halfway decent are the mickey classic II but Im not sure..

Will be going on this
IMAG0729.jpg

How new are the tires? Why not just save the money and keep the stockers untill you get 20x12s?

Don't spend anymore money for those tires. Rock what you have, save money, buy both at the same time=profit

where do you live? I, living in Iowa, would get nice 20x12s and 35s run those in the summer and stockers on MTZs for winter. I dont think you have the hieght for 37s on x12s.

They've only got about 5k on them. And the 37s would be with a 3" body for sure. I live in Wasilla, Alaska. I do like the idea of x12s on some 36x15.5 MTZ in the summer time :hmm:

They've only got about 5k on them. And the 37s would be with a 3" body for sure. I live in Wasilla, Alaska. I do like the idea of x12s on some 36x15.5 MTZ in the summer time :hmm:

I would have summer and winter tires in AK, they use salt to help with ice in the winter correct?

The more I think about it, I think thats what im gonna do. Either 20x12's or x14s on some 15.50 wide MTZs in the summer