GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
Looks boobies man! Great pics

I got mine from Amazon, $10/pair. The good chrome bulbs are called 'stealth bulbs'. the difference is knock off bulbs spray chrome coating just from the top, making it 'uneven' and heavy up top, stealth coats all the way around and has lifetime warranty. But for $25/pair..

Mine look great, but get ridiculously hot, fast! Maybe because the uneven coating? I put leds back in the drl today cause I noticed it was burning the top of the housing from being constantly on :nono:

Being as yours are just for blinkers, they'll be fine, mine are. but just a forewarning. The chrome will give you no reflection, the silverstars will give a blueish reflection

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

So are the silver stars good? They stay on all day/night. DNW to burn housing.

Sent from my fuckin iPad

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
no idea, never used em. id assume so. as a measure of how hot my bulb was..it was only on for maybe 20 seconds, from unlocking trok at night, drls come on..and when i held it in my sweatshirt to not get finger oil on it, it started to burn my pocket :ayfkm:

GreyGhostz71

Jimmy Skrait Perrps
Mar 27, 2012
no idea, never used em. id assume so. as a measure of how hot my bulb was..it was only on for maybe 20 seconds, from unlocking trok at night, drls come on..and when i held it in my sweatshirt to not get finger oil on it, it started to burn my pocket :ayfkm:

Holy shit lol

Sent from my fuckin iPad

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
can no longer plan on doing pvd novakanes as BMF has just stopped using pvd/chrome finish PERIOD. they will bring it back in 2014 but then the ONLY wheels it will be offered on is the FITE and REPR's, and both those are only offered in 20x9's in a 6 lug. I'm thinkin maybe 20x10 Hostile Knuckles.

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
yea, I heard the same thing. I also just got off the phone with them and they said they are gonna stop using PVD and going with chrome some time next year. if that's the case they would be out...........at least for this truck

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
I've been racking my brain for a couple months about wheels now and what to do. I like the REPRs but I want x10s in the worst way. initially BMF told me they would make the FITE in a x10 this year, they have since said that's not the case. they no longer make the novakane or sota in PVD either which are the only 6 lug wheels they make in a x10. I think my plan is to add my .75" leveling spacer I have sitting around to the truck and swap out my 4" blocks for some 4.5" blocks if I can find some then get some 20x10 chrome ultra predators. i'll run the preds in the summer and run the reprs in the winter since they are PVD. the ideal plan would have ben to run some x10 PVD BMFs but as of now there are no plans on their part to make a x10 wheel in PVD. sound like a good plan?

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
I like that plan lol, hope the PVD is alot better then BMF's chrome was a few years back. The pred is a great looking wheel no question