'13 Zone lifted Silverado. clears in, cleaned up, and pics taken

well my 3 choices are as follows

1. keep the reprs and keep looking
2. run the reprs in winter and buy predators and run them in the spring,summer,fall
3. buy the havocs and run em year round

wellllllll it turns out the REPRs are peeling where the tires meet the wheel. I called BMF and apparently it's a known problem and one of the reasons they stopped making the PVD finish for now. luckily I can get them warranted so I think what I'm going to do is exchange them for 20x10 death metal novakanes and see how I like the look. if I love the look then i'll just run the novakanes permanently. if Im not 100% happy with the novakanes then i'll just use them as winter wheels and get the predators for a summer wheel.

BMF said they have no idea when they'll be producing the PVD finish again.

ordered the 4.5" blocks today and hopefully the kranks go in tomorrow. depending how they fit I may throw in the new blocks and extra 3/4" spacer to the front in april/may. my angles as of today are literally stock. will throw up some pics to show how flat they are. it's crazy because I have a 4.5" lift with 1.5" spacer and my angles are still flat.

now to keep these:
krank.jpg

or buy these:
Gear_737V_Challenger_PVD_.jpg

I like the kranks, but I kinda like those new gears. Or even the hostile zombies in 20x10

Sent from Tapashit

I've heard hostile is just as their namesake to deal with and I don't want another company like that lol.

if I can return the fuels and get the gears that's what i'm' gonna do