WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
I FINALLY got my clears delivered and installed them, and was able to get her cleaned up to take some pics. I'm very happy with how the truck sits now. If I decide to keep longer than 2-3 more years I'd like to raise it up another inch, put on 305s and 20x10 Novakanes, but that's all just me pondering since I can't leave anything alone. anyway here are the pics:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Looks so much cleaner James.

Fuck, I want another lifted truck every time I see a clean one...which is damn near all the time on this site.

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
Thanks a lot guys!! I'm running 20x9s on 295/55/20s which are like 33s and I can probably go at least another 1-1.5" with spacers since my angles are almost flat now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jordan

OG CGM Member
Jan 25, 2011
Old Town, ME
Clear headlights made a huge difference. Needs these for bulbs:

Silverstar_3157AST.jpg

Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
Looks boobies man! Great pics

Thanks! Where can I get the chrome bulbs

I got mine from Amazon, $10/pair. The good chrome bulbs are called 'stealth bulbs'. the difference is knock off bulbs spray chrome coating just from the top, making it 'uneven' and heavy up top, stealth coats all the way around and has lifetime warranty. But for $25/pair..

Mine look great, but get ridiculously hot, fast! Maybe because the uneven coating? I put leds back in the drl today cause I noticed it was burning the top of the housing from being constantly on :nono:

Being as yours are just for blinkers, they'll be fine, mine are. but just a forewarning. The chrome will give you no reflection, the silverstars will give a blueish reflection

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited: