'13 silverado cleaned up nice, gear 737v's installed and 6.75" of total lift in

WildChevys

In Valor There Is Hope
Sep 3, 2013
New Jersey
finally got the truck cleaned up after having my son and was able to get some decent pictures with the gear alloy challenger 737v's installed. they are -19 offset 20x10s I also now have the full 2.25" readylift leveling kit added to the 4.5" zone lift. the angles are still in great shape and not steep at all surprisingly enough though I wouldn't go any higher. I'm sitting at 44.5" front and 42.5" rear. on to the pics:

Looks spectacular with the new wheels! Only thing I'd change is the exhaust exit, but I don't mind it all that much. The LTZ split grille with the billet bowtie looks so :boobs:

Thanks guys! I've debated the exhaust several times in my head.

I have to watch my Trans temps. In rush hour traffic in side roads and county 4 lane roads in 80 degree weather the Trans is running 200-203 (I do have a heavy foot though)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a heavy foot? you dont say lol. still remember trying to keep up with you i was hitting the speed limiter before i was tuned haha.

truck looks good though

john said he loved his 4.10's with 35's, im sure with a little smaller tire that you run it will be pretty nice.

here are some pics taken at the Camden fresh meet this past weekend by my friend who is a carshowz.com photographer