Important!: +1: j.mo

DeanH1290

Jan 20, 2014
Georgetown KY
I know this isn't a typical +1 thread, but I feel like he needs some recognition. J.mo was very helpful to me when asking about credit and provided me with a good bit of relavent and helpful info. He went out of his way to help me get on the right track and find what I needed. So here's to j.mo :cheers:

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
J.mo is a fgt 95% of the time but he can actually be helpful and to be honest he pretty good to buy from also. Now if we could just get him to be the 5% of the time J.mo 100% of the time.

DeanH1290

Jan 20, 2014
Georgetown KY
he mentioned the same line about credit help that everyone else said but apparently only jmo is the smart one :mexiokay:
I know others gave advice as well, and I appreciate that, but I felt like j.mo was actually helpful for once and deserved some good rep since everyone is always bashing him. Never once said he was the smart one :read:

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Agreed, read through the thread and he was very helpful. He gets a way worse rap than deserved IMO. Glad he was able to help you, the whole discussion was helpful to me too. I think I'm going to get rid of my debit card thanks to everyone's advice cuz I keep spending more than I should with that.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL
He's a helpful fgt when he wants to be, just fun to poke fun at him because it gets a reaction lol.

Agreed, read through the thread and he was very helpful. He gets a way worse rap than deserved IMO. Glad
he was able to help you, the whole discussion was helpful to me too. I think I'm going to get rid of my debit card thanks to everyone's advice cuz I keep spending more than I should with that.

Use the credit cards with the most cash back bonus, make them reward you for spend money you would be spending anyway.

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
Use the credit cards with the most cash back bonus, make them reward you for spend money you would be spending anyway.

Exactly. I've got my 1,2,3 rewards card from BOA from a few years ago still even though I haven't banked with them in 4 years. Haven't redeemed anything in the last 3, I need to see what I'm up to lol. I'm with Suntrust now and they just told me I'm approved for their 5% cash back CC so I'm gonna apply for that probably