08 Yukon Build Thread

You have to have parent with you to drive with a permit though

I had permit at 14 and school permit at 15, with my school permit I could drive to school and home school sports events/dances with out a parent in the vehicle. You had to live more than a mile from school and have reason that you needed to drive(told them I was going to join the golf team)

in jersey you do codeh :read:

lol

That's the law in Louisiana too. You can get a learners permit at 15, but to drive (legally) with said permit, you need to have a licenced driver riding with you who is at least 21 and has had a license for at least 3 years.
My mom DNGAF though, she let me drive at 14 with her in the car. She mainly did not want to sit in line for hours at the DMV to get my permit. :lol: So I just learned to drive without one. Then at 16, she still kept refusing to go sit at the DMV with me so I could get my license. I finally got my dad to take me when I was 17. A few years later I found out why my mom refused to go to the DMV .
She had been riding dirty for years , she had numerous unpaid tickets. :bishplz:

^ hahahaha yea me too I've been driving since 14 with parent and at 15 they were like fuck it you know how to drive just don't crash or get pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk