08 Yukon Build Thread

Is there a :sickenedatcallingsomethingyourswhenmomrocksthetitletobothtrucksunemployedmoddingmoney: ......damn was hoping there was a icon.

Buts its your mom's Yukon? Why mod it??
Just curious what do you do for work?

And again, so...technically you can't drive either of these vehicles?

Last edited:
I'm assuming you drive it more than her then. I can just never picture me modding any other vehicle other than my own or my gf. DNW to waste my money and time

let the poor kid make it, it's not his fault his parents are loaded and buy him nice things!

I dont have a problem with his, I mean our parents(gonna try to ride this one out so I can get my Rubicon damn it) buying him a badass Jeep just hope it doesnt end up like Daniels super clean low mileage Sierra. If he is greatful for what they get him and keeps grades up, already seems to be responsible enough to have a job of some sort to be paying for mods, then why not. If I can when I have kids I will buy them a cool car too but the second they start to beat the shit out of it or turn into little assholes there car will become my work car for a while and no keys will ever be left around.

I have no problem with kids having their parents buy them cars if they can afford to. But what pisses me off is kids in high school with a 30 or 40 thousand dollar vehicle swearing up and down they "they work hard and pay the notes and insurance and EVERYTHING by themselves. Bullshit. No way a HS kid can afford just the insurance payments on a new vehicle (unless its in the parents name and the teen isn't even listed on the policy). If are lucky enough to have parents who can afford to give you all that, you should be very thankful. But don't lie to people saying its yours or that its basically your since you pay for everything associated with owning a vehicle.