'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

Saw that yesterday as well.

Most recent picture of the trucks from Shreve meet..
hu6y3egu.jpg

Lol, at this conversation...

Unfortunately it's not :/....still waiting on my kit from Nfamus as they are built to order.

Also, some school b/s came up and I'm not able to graduate until December now which means no R/N job until January on top of not getting to work any of August until yesterday, on top of some house situation issues and having to pay more rent while not having any income, on top of my grandpa being on a ventilator and having some serious problems the last 12 days, been a terrible August!!! My birthday was the 17th and I sat and did nothing. Welding machine that a buddy and I were going to notch and tub my truck with got stolen from my dads shop last week also.

Enough of the sob story though. Going to bust my ass to get the past together and the rear bagged by spring show season hopefully! :fingerscrossed:

Damn man, it's weird how everything always goes crazy at once. I wish the best for your grandpa too, that's never easy to deal with.

Just keep your head up with school and work man, from what we've all seen you bust your ass in school and get the grades. It'll work out well in the end!

Sorry to hear about all of that as of late Chris. When it rains, it pours. It'll all work out!

Amen man, It definitely will work out in the end. School policies should change from it and even though it didn't help me out hopefully in the future it will help someone and keep them from going crazy and making a bad decision or something of that nature. Just have to stay positive to keep myself from going crazy over it all.

Damn man, it's weird how everything always goes crazy at once. I wish the best for your grandpa too, that's never easy to deal with.

Just keep your head up with school and work man, from what we've all seen you bust your ass in school and get the grades. It'll work out well in the end!

I know man, July was awesome and August has sucked. Guess I used up all of my luck, haha. Definitely will keep my head up. I busted my ass and got a 4.0 for the semester but they give a comprehensive predictor test to "predict and see how well you will do on state nursing boards (NCLEX)" and I made a 71.6 which equals out to a 93% chance of passing the first time, however, my school requires a 72 or a 94% chance. Orginally was going to recieve an F on my transcript for the class and have to repeat school three days a week but fought it and will not recieve the F and will recieve my A again once I retake the test in October, as well as not having to go to school, just doing remediation on my own. Just sucked I didn't get to graduate with all my friends and had to unaccept my dream nursing job I had lined up. My grandpa went into the hospital the day after this all happened so it's been a lot of extra stress, just have to take what life throws your way and throw that shit right back and keep on keeping on I suppose. Thanks for the support though fellas :shake:

Sorry to hear about your grandpa man, just keep truckin and the rest of it will fall into place.

And bag DAT ass

Thanks man, he's not doing too well and also being in the nursing profession doesn't help knowing the reality and bad side of things, sometimes I'd rather be left in the dark not knowing but it's helped my family with me being strong as they all have been really emotional about it. And noooo doubttttt, going to try and buy tubs and a notch bridge with my first decent paycheck so I can atleast get that done soon and will stack the rest of the parts after that.

Good, glad you fought that! It's a test to predict how you'll do on a test? That just seems like a way to fail people and get more of their money :imo:

Hope shit turns around for you man

Appreciate it man, I do too. Lol. I'm sure it will, just have to take what life throws at you and make the best of it regardless.

Good, glad you fought that! It's a test to predict how you'll do on a test? That just seems like a way to fail people and get more of their money :imo:

That's all it is man. It's a "predictor" to tell you how well you'll do on your actual NCLEX test. It's just a way for them to try and protect their numbers and get more money. Just glad I was able to at least meet in the middle and not get the full shaft of it all.

Bought this awhile back for super cheap compared to eBay prices. Was taken out at like 5,000 miles for a heated wheel. Been sitting in the closet waiting on me to eventually install it and replace the cheap rubber w/t one.

evuza6eg.jpg

Got this for a homie discount since roommate traded his NNBS in on a camaro and this was still in my dads shop.

4esujuqu.jpg