'08 GMC Sierra RCSB..

that notch looks a lot like mine. nice job

Thanks, its built by Nfamus

Sell to me. I'll put it on mine this weekend.

Haha, no thanks :crazy: I'd have it on already but like I said I want to tub at same time.

Eveyrbody planning on bagging... Glad im not the only one

I wanted to then decided against it and sold my switchbox box and gauges then though real hard about it and definitely want to bag now.

avaguta6.jpg

New setup :troll:
amedysa2.jpg

J/k...ended up with another set of GMC 20's but machined this time. Traded the 17's plus cash for them. Was trying to get some 22's before the Shreveport meet and keep it :secret: but have had 3 people back out on different wheels on me so I've given up for now.

Last edited:
So you have some 20" CK375's?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

haha, nahhh...edited my post so it would be a tad more clarified. That's Bills old truck but with a few changes. I'm friends on IG with the kid that owns it now.

I was headed to meet a guy for a set of 22" ck375's and he backed out then with Dakota's help he was going to go pick up a set of chrome TBSS 22's for me and the guy went ghost mode and quit texting the day before then finally I had it set up to meet another guy today to meet me to trade my 20's and $500 for some more chrome ck375 22's but he quit texting yesterday and went ghost mode also so I've given up on trying to get a set of 22's at the moment lol

damn chris, that is crazy. I will keep on the lookout for you now to try to help since I am slow right now where I am and opposite side of the world, so nothing else to do...hah

damn chris, that is crazy. I will keep on the lookout for you now to try to help since I am slow right now where I am and opposite side of the world, so nothing else to do...hah

No doubt man, did all kind of trading and selling to try and get them and all three sellers backed out or went ghost mode on me. More than likely going to rock this 20's and ballon size tires for couple months until I can afford something else/find a crazy trade deal

i like the 20's better anyway :shrug:

I do some days but definitely ready for a change. I like the 20's just because of the durability and not really having to watch for things that might bend or crack them.

So yeah....got 15253 texts from friends while in clinical letting me know I won a link kit from Nfamus! Thanks for looking out guys!!!! I had no clue!!!
u8ujuzu6.jpg

Haha, thanks guys! I emailed them and am waiting for details so we'll see. They said link kit so I'm guessing it is a complete kit.

I'll have to wait until I get settled in my job and have money for the air management/ask for some of it for Christmas but hopefully can get the rear bagged at least now in the next few months.