Suspension:
2” drop shackles.

To do:
Magnaflow.
Airraid Jr.
Tonneau cover.
Color matched bow tie.
Debadge/demold/desticker.

I've gone OBS, NBS, OBS and now back to a NBS. I looked forever to find a clean, low miles, black or white RCSB NBS. Not much planned besides the above, just a clean DD. I'm still undecided about the fender flares, I'll probably pull them off sometime and see how it looks.

Reactions: eand28
Looks good man
Demold, remove z71, colormatch mirror caps and flares, clear lights, and a 3/5 or 4/6 :imo:
8CEF308A-5944-4280-B0CE-B31F61C4A9D8-913-000000FD40FF37C5.jpg

Last edited:
Just a quick update on the truck.
211thft.jpg

I've been too busy pulling the trailer around this summer racing and wrenching to get much done.
28s69hs.jpg

zcbs.jpg

So far I've thrown on a Banks 3" ss catback and an Access Lorado low-pro tonneau cover.
mkkh6x.jpg

If we had a decent exhaust shop in town I would have just welded on a new muffler and dumped it. But we don't, so...the Banks catback was the cheapest stainless exhaust I could find. It went on fine but the back pipe needs cut and welded to tuck the tip better. It sounds good but I'm hoping it will break in more and get louder.
eur0uf.jpg

Also got an Airaid intake tube.

I pulled off the flares and debadged the tailgate. Still need to do the door molding and the Z71 sticker. I've got color matched handles and a new bowtie ready to go on. Winter setup is the 17" black steel spare wheels. It'll be a month or 2 before I do the swap but I'm curious how they'll look.

Reactions: eand28
that's a sweet looking truck you got there,too bad it has 3:42's but besides that looks like a fun truck !!

you should do something about those chrome mirror caps IMO :shake:

New mirror caps are on the list for sure. More low and some real performance mods (boost!) will happen eventually. It's still under warranty so until that runs out it'll be mostly cosmetic stuff.