Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
Looking into selling my truck. I would rather not but with school coming up and some changes going on in my life I really don't have a choice. It's a 2007 NNBS 1500 LS RCSB 2wd. 5.3 v8 with 44k miles. Power everything, factory CD player w/ aux input. 35% tint on side windows and 5% strip on shield, Flowmaster mufflers dumped, MJ Engineering custom EFI tune, 22" LTZ replica wheels, tires have 90% tread left, Volant CAI, Gemtop flush hard tonneu cover, Bedrug bedliner, shaved tailgate, urethane rollpan, cleared headlights, and LTZ grill. I also have painted black mirror caps and handles not installed yet. It has a 4/7 drop using DJM lower arms, MCG drop spindles and a DJM rear flip kit with Belltech Street Performance shocks. Also have a brand new MCG C notch kit that's not installed yet.

The bad: The tailgate needs to be stripped and refilled where it was shaved due to the body filler cracking a little, it's not horrible but there is a crack where the factory handle was. Both passenger side wheels have some curb rash from a bad parking job but not horrendous. Also, the truck could use a good detail.

Asking $14,600 OBO. Open to offers. PM me here or text me at 5088461403. I will post more pics as soon as I can take some.

re5ytu9e.jpg

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Damn, wish I could help you out and buy it seeing as I'm only in NY. Glws man, I'll keep an ear out over here if anyone is looking.

Jrluz14

Feb 14, 2011
Mass
Had one offer locally for $13,500. Can't do it, just not enough for me to let it go since I'm not really a motivated seller. More of a feeler and if the price is right then I'll let it go and get something decent on gas that I can drive every day. Big career changes coming soon which include a huge temporary pay cut, can still afford the truck but would rather have more of a buffer getting ~30mpg.

Status
Not open for further replies.