07 lbz

duramax tuner is coming out with a direct drop in stealth 67.7mm iirc would be a pretty sweet turbo to make around 650hp on. + its a easy turbo swap.

The danville one is pretty simple to install I thought? Plus I'm pretty sure its capable of 850.. checking now

Maybe I'm capable of it with my injectors..

My thoughts are, timing and EGTs kill pistons. water/meth kit + 68mm = happy stock pistons? right? lmao. Just get a tune that would keep it around 650 and then a max effort for when I just want to spend more money.

Last edited:
i have no idea on install on the danville turbo i know the duramax tuner stealth 64 is a direct bolt in and on the lb7 can make up to 600rwhp.

i assume when the stealth 67.7 comes out it will be able to make more especially on the LBZ i guessing 700rwhp for a direct bolt in turbo.

i am pretty sure cornell has a danville turbo on his rcsb and he likes it a lot.

i have no idea on install on the danville turbo i know the duramax tuner stealth 64 is a direct bolt in and on the lb7 can make up to 600rwhp.

i assume when the stealth 67.7 comes out it will be able to make more especially on the LBZ i guessing 700rwhp for a direct bolt in turbo.

i am pretty sure cornell has a danville turbo on his rcsb and he likes it a lot.

The guy who did my injectors had some kind of a Danville and his truck was fast as fuck. Evan @ Limitless was the one who suggested Danville, and he knows what he's talking about lol. What do you think Marc? new turbo + water/meth on stock pistons? :lol:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Idk if I posted in here but I got my cat filter from XDP and Beans Diesel sump sitting in my room waiting..

I also got smoothed flares and handles just waiting for paint.

I also cannot find the little plastic cover that goes over the tow mirror. I broke mine when I took it off to level them out...

6d23e8b1d4310866587659c40fd73bc8.jpg

Also, proving I see your physics and reject them and make my own

Sent from your girls iPhone.

The guy who did my injectors had some kind of a Danville and his truck was fast as fuck. Evan @ Limitless was the one who suggested Danville, and he knows what he's talking about lol. What do you think Marc? new turbo + water/meth on stock pistons? :lol:

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Ive thought about water meth but it sounds like a pain in the ass to keep up with and its semi sketchy to run.

although there is a few guys that run it with a properly tuned truck and they say its great.

also yeah if i were you or me id go with a s475 or s480 over stock its an easier install then swaping the stock turbo.

and with your 45% tips you would be running around 700hp+ with race tune.

and then when you are bored of that you can upgrade your valley turbo so a s366 and run 800+ hp and blow your bottom end:up:

I'm pretty much set on the 68stgr2 though..

I see a lot more people are running meth than I though. It's kinda like the def I would image, which is why I bought an lbz to avoid another tank butttttt.

Was using slap shifter, thing doesn't work right and I kept slapping but it wouldn't shift and I got to 1600*... was going to let off at 14 but I really wanted it to fucking shift lol

Pretty sure Matt runs a 68mm Cheetah. I would only that or a Cheetah. Sux these guys dump all this time, money, blood, sweat and tears into their setup's and then some yahboo comes along and makes a cheap knock off for a few $100 bucks less. End Rant.

Pretty sure Matt runs a 68mm Cheetah. I would only that or a Cheetah. Sux these guys dump all this time, money, blood, sweat and tears into their setup's and then some yahboo comes along and makes a cheap knock off for a few $100 bucks less. End Rant.

Referring to Danville ??????? Bcoz.....

No sir, Mark is the only guy I would buy diesel parts from. Shit hit the fan a while back with some "competitor".

No sir, Mark is the only guy I would buy diesel parts from. Shit hit the fan a while back with some "competitor".

Okay lol, I have only heard great things about him. You're talking about the other drop in turbo?

he runs the 68mm cheetah on his ccsb

I've seen online a few less than desirable traits of the cheetah 68mm

there is so much drama in diesel part world .... like the sdp twin kit that is basically identical to HSP twin kit cause they bought 5 kits and copied it lol but in all reality there is only so much room in an engine bay to add a second turbo so basically the kits are all the same anyway.

as for turbo's they are all pretty good these days i personalty like SDP since ive talked to scott when he was at BD, he's a super nice guy, and ive seen 3 of his kits and they have all looked and performed great.

they are also a short 3hr drive from my house so that is also a bonus.

My buddy has Danville 72mm on his lbz and it shits n gits

I reckon it would. Also upwards of 24 on old smokey tunes. Now that's more mpg than you can shake a stick at

Am over the big injector/big turbo thing on my 6bro. Big turbo is a little laggy'er, littler smokier, and way fuckin hotter. Can't tow much with it anymore and I wouldn't mind going back down to a stock Size unit on a good tune. Have to run a pretty healthy tune to spool this thing or it will just smoke like a train and not do a whole lot

Am over the big injector/big turbo thing on my 6bro. Big turbo is a little laggy'er, littler smokier, and way fuckin hotter. Can't tow much with it anymore and I wouldn't mind going back down to a stock Size unit on a good tune. Have to run a pretty healthy tune to spool this thing or it will just smoke like a train and not do a whole lot

ive seen a lml with the 72mm and 60% over injectors run super clean but that is only becaseu it had a boost regulator thingy from SDP and it was tuned by kory willis.

and a big turbo will almost always be laggy that's why i suggested twins.

one day i will have twins on a duramax.