07 classic vmax build thread

Truck definitely looks the best in its current stage. I think the roll pan fits with the theme too.

Do you have any traction problems with those nittos or are they pretty sticky? Don't see to many people running them

Truck definitely looks the best in its current stage. I think the roll pan fits with the theme too.

Do you have any traction problems with those nittos or are they pretty sticky? Don't see to many people running them

When they were new they were really sticky. As I built more power though of course I have traction issues. With the 65e I would spin through 2nd like nothing but the 80e toned it down some. Having a high stall doesn't help with traction either though. They're like drag radials at the track too. Once you heat them up there's no way you're spinning on a prepped track lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

9ymumu7u.jpg

:secret:

Then why you always bitching bout "your tune being off" lololololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you set up your rear buckets? Are they a rear set from a suv? More info pleaseee

The buckets are actually 2 factory bench seat frames, cut down to size, and welded. with the foam from the benches cut to size also. Then an upholstery shop put the sear covers on. Wasn't too hard, and looks badass.

The buckets are actually 2 factory bench seat frames, cut down to size, and welded. with the foam from the benches cut to size also. Then an upholstery shop put the sear covers on. Wasn't too hard, and looks badass.

What he said. He helped :Shake: