CammedVmax

Still stuck
Jun 5, 2013
Longview, TX
Don't really have a build thread for my truck.. It's been 3 years with the thing and gone through a lot of shit. Started of course stock on 20" VHO's and just went from there. I'm not going to post anything from what I've done in the past on here just from now on lol. Here the most recent pic of it after my lift spindles.
nuzequja.jpg
then I broke a valve spring and bent the valve to shit but didn't damage the motor.
u4uja3en.jpg
u3a5emar.jpg
zu3eja2a.jpg
byrumyda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

CammedVmax

Still stuck
Jun 5, 2013
Longview, TX
ejuqypy5.jpg
one of the first pictures I ever took of it then I curbed two of my stock wheels and couldn't find new ones at a reasonable price so this happened
myzahape.jpg
then I put on cooper zeon ltz 305/50/20 at stock height I can't find a pic though. Then I did my leveling keys
zanamypa.jpg
then got happy with plasti dip and some terrible eBay halos..
evy9eze3.jpg
lol then I came to my senses and cleared my stock lights and took all that damn plastidip off. Then came my 20x12s to tie it together! Sold my old wheels for 850 and only came $400 out of pocket.
a9ade4y9.jpg
5apyna2a.jpg
ymybuvum.jpg
and now I have my spindles on which was the first pic in this thread I think. Also I did my cam in January of 2013 and converter at the same time. Then went through stock trans and two built 65e's before doing the 80e swap. Sorry for the long drawn out post too btw. I didn't even add the interior in there lol. Next post will be about that gotta find all the pictures of how I did the seats. But here is a quick shot of it.
ydy8umuq.jpg
3ebu9e3e.jpg
that's all for now lol. It's been through a lot though. Sorry it's such a long post too.

CammedVmax

Still stuck
Jun 5, 2013
Longview, TX
re6ama4u.jpg
got my TB adapter so I can run my stock TB with the nnbs intake I'm getting from a buddy. Have all the other stuff to put the truck back together except my damn valve springs. They're the Brian tooley springs. I ordered them through my tuner because he's friends with him, and well he still hasn't told me to come pick them up yet. Should've just ordered them myself I guess. Lol hoping to have the truck together tomorrow if I get the springs.