06 GMC Build - I guess????

I bought a set of those nnbs 17s (your top pick) for $50 last fall, flipped them for $350 :D

There are deals, you just have to check every day. I literally saw the ad about 20 min after the guy posted it, drove over there 20 min later and scooped them

I bought a set of those nnbs 17s (your top pick) for $50 last fall, flipped them for $350 :D

There are deals, you just have to check every day. I literally saw the ad about 20 min after the guy posted it, drove over there 20 min later and scooped them

i check constantly, they are never listed. our craigslist sucks around here for truck parts. i found an independent dealer with a truck for sale that had those wheels, asked if they would be interested in trading, they said ok, what did I have in mind, said I will trade wheel for wheels even, and will pay to have 8 tires remounted/balanced at their shop ( since they are a tire dealer ) they woulnt go for it, said they needed money for the wheels. FTS. OEM wheels are stupid expensive here. the base work truck wheels, the chrome hole wheels, will sell for 500 bucks......WTF?!?!

I got a new battery Saturday, stock one died finally. Holy balls, i thought my retrofit was bright before. Its really bright now. The taillights are blinding haha. I can see peoples faces behind me with the turn signals on, they are so bright my backup camera stays in color at night now haha.

I wouldnt have either, however its a big enough difference that I now have noticed my projectors arent aimed properly, one is slightly higher then the other and it about drove me mad on the way home.

Tails look good Geoff, one of the tabs on mine are cracked and I'm getting tired of fixing it. Been thinking about getting a new set and was thinking about getting the same ones you bought. Only thing I didn't like on them is the little red reflector circles on the bottom. Been thinking about these.

tl-cs03-led-rc.jpg

Only thing I don't like is the turn signals are only the two outside columns of leds, wish the signals were the entire light. Also the reverse part, wish the clear part went all the way across like yours.

Last edited:
Tails look good Geoff, one of the tabs on mine are cracked and I'm getting tired of fixing it. Been thinking about getting a new set and was thinking about getting the same ones you bought. Only thing I didn't like on them is the little red reflector circles on the bottom. Been thinking about these.

tl-cs03-led-rc.jpg

Only thing I don't like is the turn signals are only the two outside columns of leds, wish the signals were the entire light. Also the reverse part, wish the clear part went all the way across like yours.

I almost bought those because they are 30-40 bucks cheaper then the ones styled like what I have. if you look at ebay there are 2-3 different styles of what I have, There are some with smaller round reflectors at the bottom. I wante these speficily for that reason, they are a clone of the Anzos. The whole light flashes when the turn signal is on, lighting up peoples faces for yards :p I kinda wish that just the outter 2 lines blinked but im ok with the whole thing flashing. The one thing I didnt really think about was having to do the silverado 4 light comversion since these are meant to fit them as well, I had to get a pair of sockets and run some LEDs down in the bottoms so there wasnt an empty hole. The reverse lights are now even more crazy now they are in the clear housing, the trucks rearward light is almost as good as the front lighting now haha.

Thanks guys, its coming along. The rear wheel liners showed up yesterday, so now I really need to work on smoothing the flares out. I have yet to see a single truck in the area this color thats fully colored matched, so that will make it alittle more unique. most of them this color just have black flares., buuuuttt Im going trout fishing this weekend, so no work will be done on it yet. Expect something in a week or two.

Started to work on the flares this weekend....what a pain in the ass!! On a side note though, 100 grit sandpaper tears the shit out of the texture on those things haha. I got my worst flare sanded and primed, need to sand it and prime it again, then probably another sand and MAYBE paint then. I hope I can get em done by winter, atleast the rears so I can get my wheel liners in.

All flares are sanded. One of them is in primer, I need to sand it one more time and then hit it with some filler primer. Decided I'm going to do steps slightly differently on the next ones. I'm going to go from adhesion promoter/plastic primer, sand and then right to filler primer. So maybe, if it all goes well, I can start painting them this weekend.

As much as I would like to, no. I would like some aftermarket wheels, but I will probably just do a different year OEM wheel swap. OEM wheels are hard to beat for ease of care, and sometimes ( like now ) the truck will go months withou being washed. :/

ehh...about a month, maybe month and a half. I dont have time to wash it, or it rains, or something poor excuse comes up. its fairly clean, just has a bunch of pollen on it now.

It'll get washed this week...twice...once Tuesday when it rains ( ha ha kidding!!! ) and over the weekend I will clean it up good. I sprayed paint on the flares today, just need some clear now and then a polish.