06 GMC Build - I guess????

Thanks Kiiiyyyyllle!! Convincing me to do that drive would be easy, plus we could trade interiors ( hehehe ) however we'd have to do the correction on my way home otherwise it would get ruined when I go find places to fish :p

Thanks, I ran the wire into the stake pockets and there are holes in the bottom of them, so the wire runs out there, then up to the firewall by the brake booster where there is a grommet I run everything thru.

Trade interiors? You're a funny guy!

LED tails showed up yesterday, which is good since the driver side fell out again. Paint shows up today, well liners next wednesday, more LEDs soon and im hoping to work on the flares this weekend.

Pics of tails.....just for Kyle...showing the whole vehicle :p

Only real issue with them is since they also fit the silvy, there is a dead socket opening in the bottom. So i ordered empy 194 socket and some red LEDs to wire in with the running lights and they will go in the bottom under the reverse instead of just being covered with a sticker like they are now.

Yeah you don't see it too often, however after I bought it I noticed 3-4 trucks locally in different combos this color, and there are lots of NNBS in a very similar color here, but oh well. It sure isn't pewter or white like 99% of the GMs here.

Got the flares off today, the paint was in good shape underneath. I actually did good correction on it and there was a nice reflection. Kyle would have been impressed.

1157667_10151712151542949_2049747233_n.jpg

I kinda like it without the flares, but the more I look at it the weirder it seems. So I will invest the time and effort to smooth and paint them, which is good since the paint is here. LEDs and sockets showed up to mod the tails, I wanted to work on that today but it was 102, kinda sucked enough doing the flares. Also the battery is on its way out, it wouldn't start Friday afternoon after I picked up the kiddio, then its been real hesitant past few times to start. Not bad for the stock battery, replacing with interstate tomorrow. Goal is to havwe the flares prepped for paint by 2 weekends, so then I can paint and install all in one weekend.

You guys can have em...I am not a fan of them at all. I keep thinking about aftermarket wheels but OEM hold up better with the winters here. There are two sets of OEM I wouldn't mind having but everyone here thinks they are made of gold.

Me and Greg aka bassmaster were just saying the other day how these are one of the most underrated OEM wheels. I like aftermarket for the offset but OEM looks better IMO

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

Find me these

or these

101_5259.jpg

and we can work out a deal!! Everyone thinks those are made from gold here. My top choice is the 5 spokes, but I cant find em for less then 600 locally...FTS!!!

I may know of a set of the top ones

Those are my top picks...I like the OEM denali wheels too but I don't think the chrome would work with this truck. I would really like those wheels plus some like 1" spacers up front with a 2" out back, I think thatd look good. Stockish but filled the flares more

Those are my top picks...I like the OEM denali wheels too but I don't think the chrome would work with this truck. I would really like those wheels plus some like 1" spacers up front with a 2" out back, I think thatd look good. Stockish but filled the flares more

The the chrome Denali 17's? or 20"s