06 GMC Build - I guess????

It looked damn good though haha. The guy who did it also he put 5% on factory for his kids but then they started to complain since they couldnt see out anymore. I hadnt thought about that part of it. probably going to order the reverse lights, switch and new panel in the next month or so.

Going to do both thru a relay. So they pop on when the reverse lights are on, but I also want them on a seperate switch for when the truck is off. I used the rear lights a shit load on my zr2 when we would camp and what not.

word. plus big switches in center console help with that.

Tint is working as expected. oldest kid was in the backseat of the truck and said she didnt want her sunglasses on because it was too dark with them. perfect.

word. plus big switches in center console help with that.

Tint is working as expected. oldest kid was in the backseat of the truck and said she didnt want her sunglasses on because it was too dark with them. perfect.

That's good to hear man

use it as a DRL, i know grandpa tony does the same.

and not all the time, just more when its shitty out.
Same here. Or if it's really sunny and the truck's looking good I'll run it with my fogs on. Not like it's gonna blind people in the middle of the day

we have buckets of those around here. pretty much anyone in a bmw or audi.

or all the other assholes in grey and black cars that dont realize its a law to have lights in when your wipers are on.

Keep waiting for the day I see an update in here and it's a HPD60 and 14FF sitting on garage floor and trok ripped apart