06 CCSB Silverado thread

QbCennTenn

Mar 16, 2014
Middle, TN
So here is my truck from the start
hevy5y3e.jpg

Here it is after the 6" RCx lift along with 20x12 Gear Alloy big blocks and Toyo Open Country M/T 33x12.5 tires (which need replacing)
uhu9abe6.jpg

I then installed a set of clear headlights along with upper and lower billet grilles and colormatched bowtie
ute8aje7.jpg

I also dyed my faded door panels, painted my speaker grilles black
azunyze6.jpg

I also did some frosted gauge needles, I took the actual needles off a 99-02 model gauge cluster, and sanded the paint off the back, then had to take the frosted needles and removed them from the holders, and put the needles in the holders that were originally from my 06 gauge cluster
4y5u8ude.jpg

And as of last night I leveled the truck out by putting 4" blocks in the rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"And as of last night I leveled the truck out by putting 4" blocks in the rear" this comment right here just saved your ass.

besides the massive lean in your pics the stuck looks good

"And as of last night I leveled the truck out by putting 4" blocks in the rear" this comment right here just saved your ass.

besides the massive lean in your pics the stuck looks good

Didn't install the 6" blocks that came with the kit. I was waiting on some that would make it level because I knew the 6" would make the rear sit higher than the front. Here in middle TN the lean is acceptable but I can't rock like that anymore Haha

Didn't install the 6" blocks that came with the kit. I was waiting on some that would make it level because I knew the 6" would make the rear sit higher than the front. Here in middle TN the lean is acceptable but I can't rock like that anymore Haha

5" of lean shouldn't be acceptable any where on this planet IMO its fucking stupid

mucho better :shake: i love this colour for some reason like kyle03 and bigtex's trucks