06 build thread.

GreystoneCC

*****istrator
Mar 15, 2012
i know its not a gm but dngaf.

My truck goes in next monday to get the following done.

Studs
Gaskets
EGR delete
new oil cooler
tune
4" exhaust

Im also getting a p0275 code so im going to have them look into that. So a possibility of new injectors is on the list also.

heres a pic of my truck.

After all that gets done next on the list will be different turbo and injectors if i dont need them on this round of work.

Yea i want to move up to some 20's and then throw a set of 35's on it. Thanks for the kind words guys.

Since im on this site more then any other im gonna just keep updating this thread.

Did my mirror lenses the other day.
before

After

After I get it back from the studs,gaskets, and injectors Im going to Save up for a different turbo. After that is done I will get some fine tuning done and hopefully be done with motor mods. Then I will probably do a small sound system build. I have a double din in it now so I will add a sub behind the back seat with a small amp. Nothing crazy just a little boom.

Dropped the truck off yesterday to get the motor work done. I will take video of the exhaust when i get it back.

MIGHT do a 4" lift later on down the road but not in the plans as of now. Motor is first on the list to get squared away.

Just ordered the Whicked wheel II for my turbo. They have been seeing good gains with it on the 6.0