05nali's build thread

Ill probably just cut mine off too looking forward to doing this mod..hate that the seats dont go back very far stock

As far as a grill for the sub, you can go to a local junkyard and get a rear side interior panel from a 00-02 Tahoe orYukon. They have a factory sub in that location and there is a grill already in the side panel. On the 03-06 models, they did away with the rear sub and for some reason still molded the panel to "look" like a grill but it doesn't actually have any holes.

i know i decided to cut mine out instead of cutting the holes out of mine. I want it to look sort of pseudo stock if you know what i mean. I think ill go with a waffle grille at least for now. Eventually id like to find a roll or something of ss wire mesh i can cut to make a front upper and lower bumper grille along with this

Also, yesterday I dropped off the truck at the body shop. My local shop scratched my hood and are taking care of it and getting my whole hood repainted along with the underside which was starting to rust. So in reality I'm making out better than before! Also having them grind down, seal, and repaint under my rear fenders wells where some rust was starting to form. Hopefully I'll pick it up tomorrow! Also need to install my new horn. My low pitch horn died a few weeks back and sounds pathetic

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 4