05 RST Regency rcsb 5 speed manual

Pulley install complete, went from a 3.33 to a 3.25. The 42lb injectors are pretty much maxed out so next step is a 2.9 pulley, 65lb injectors and cam. Also did a cat delete and sanded the supercharger a bit, vids coming soon.

:hng:

Such want. How's the tranny holding up?

Pretty good actually, getting into 3rd is kind of tricky sometimes, and you can't downshift to 2nd pretty much. But the clutch doesn't slip and the trans doesn't make any noises. I wouldn't call it a rocketship but its a fun daily.

Yeah you really can't ask a whole lot of these trannys, but they seem to hold the power well.

Decided to install a center console, i had to modify a stock shifter for now. Ill be getting a boot made and finalizing the shifter with a red shift ball with black stripes off of my shelby.

Doubt it. A 6 speed swap allows them to be used but the throw on the 5 speed would make it impossible I assume.

Good job though, I hate how obnoxious the 5 speed shifter is.

Doubt it. A 6 speed swap allows them to be used but the throw on the 5 speed would make it impossible I assume.

Good job though, I hate how obnoxious the 5 speed shifter is.
Yeah they're still usable with the custom shifter, I have 2 cup holders and then dremeled off the left side for the shifter.