sc0tt

Sep 10, 2015
BC
6.0 2500hd

Not sure if this should be an intro or build thread, it isn't much of a build regardless. If all else this will let me keep track of the truck.
Bought it last december with a blown np261 for $1200. Base model work truck that had been treated as a work truck. Unfortunately don't have any pics from when I bought it as my phones memory card crashed and I lost them.
Installed a NP241 out of a 90s 3/4T. (Case bolts right up, rear shaft works still and front shaft out of the 90s works perfect) Drove it like that for a while.
Came with a magnaflow catback exhaust

Things I've done since:
Removed front 3 piece bench seat and installed nicer cloth buckets and folding console
Denali headlights with hid lows + 4HI mod
Cut/polish front corner lights
Black grill
Cheap 20" light bar
Bull bar from a dodge ram - I just fabd new brackets to bolt to gmc frame
Air-raid intake/superchips programmer
5% tint on rear windows
Led dome light + installed led footwell lights
Top dash pad was peeling bad. I stripped all the paint and now its just black
Converted to power windows and locks with a universal ebay kit
20x9 rims and 275 tires/torsion bar crank
removed fender flares
used box liner and top tailgate spoiler/pad
Lightly smoked rear lights

I read through marc's build thread and of course I had to go take pics in the same spot as he did
Excuse the horrible quality.
mnp3mpt.jpg

SSRFa09.jpg

AADruy8.jpg

f6wOGNr.jpg

Yes I plan on taking the steps off and yes the passenger side of the box is trashed

sc0tt

Sep 10, 2015
BC
Do like the look of those wheels but thats not in the budget right now. Once my tires are toast I'll be respraying my wheels satin black and getting proper center caps on there. I'm on the fence with the bull bar as it hides my broken lower valence lol

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
if you ever need to borrow a higher quality potatoe ive got a whole bag at home......