04 rcsb build...

Not much else has been done to the truck, like I said this is going to be slooooowww. especially since I have to go to Texas to see a judge over a ticket which is going to set me back like $1000 :emo: and being in school does not help much either. But anyways, I sold the 20's to my cousin and got some stock 17's in trade as well to cruise on until I get the wheels I want (which wont be for a while)
l4zuCz5.png

also sold the bed cover but the guy doesn't want to come pick it up for some reason lol. and I sold the system that was in it. It had a blow through and some shitty work was done lol. Hopefully gonna fix this gaping ass hole this weekend, and also clean this messy ass bed. the dude that sold it to me didn't bother cleaning anything up :nono:

MT5BGxb.jpg

uTTKsoM.jpg

Also, my turbo came in :boobs: I have been drooling all day, can't wait to get this shit going.

SEL1rxF.jpg

lQIrpHV.jpg

Would anybody be interested in a Denali hd grille? been sitting in my garage forever and I have no use for it anymore.

t6a3bJI.jpg

I originally wanted to do Denali HD front. Too bad you're not closer, I'd pick it up just to test fit and check some things.

Sucks you have to go to Texas and waste that money,

Yeah I got a Minor in Consumption of alcohol ticket. I called last week and said I would just like to plea guilty and pay the fine and The secretary started being a bitch and said since I am a minor that they cannot excuse me from seeing the Judge? and when I asked about what I am going to do since I live in a different state she said to find a way to make it to my court date. Lolwut. I had called last week and was told by someone else that I wouldn't have to see the judge but I would have to a pay a fine which I was calling today to figure out how much. I'm going to call monday and get the final word but hopefully I don't have to waste this extra time/money :emo:

sweet little truck, just like my 06nvm 4.8 i had. I would leave the 4.8 in there until it pops. Those little motors love boost. Lots of guys running 450-550 hjp outta the stock 4.8l.

Caint wait to see it go

ohh yeah the 4.8 is a proven engine. very surprised at the life span/ power level people are running on these damn things. foose04 off pt.net made 919rwhp before his popped.. pretty crazy. I plan on doing a forged 6.0l in it eventually but plans for now are just to run the 4.8 until the funds get up and I can do a 6.0l. I'm curious how this turbo is going to do since it is a t6. and also skeptical on running a manual trans. 4.8l + laggy turbo + manual trans doesn't sound too good lol.