04 rcsb build...

allenp

Feb 19, 2013
Soooo I sold my truck on monday :bleh: was kinda sad cause it was the first vehicle I've ever owned =[ but I got some debt paid off finally and picked up an 04 rcsb 4.8l with a 5 speed. I have big plans for it and this build will be pretty slooowwww but hope to have her pretty close to done by the end of the year.. maybe lol. Plans are as follows:

Exterior/Interior:
06 grill/hood
Ss bumpers/claddings
22 inch chrome SS replicas
Intimidater ss wing
5/7 drop
sunroof
Full ss interior.

Engine/trans:
Going to stay with the 4.8l for the time being, but plan on doing a 6.0l eventually
T56 trans
Trick Performance turbo kit
PT7675 Turbo
isky triple 12 cam
comp Dual valvesprings/pushrods
Arp headstuds
Ls9 gaskets
Bosch 80lb injectors
E85
a bunch more but thats on the list for now. Taking care of all the exterior stuff first. but anyways.. here she is as I picked her up yesterday 2004 75k miles-

mDjEtLt.jpg

w8ZGFTy.jpg

cH1jwzq.jpg

Ed3y7yg.jpg

and heres what I'm shootin for in the end--

QJruGGW.jpg

and here is my buddies truck that inspired me.. love this damn thing
hAEfrHf.jpg

first thing I'm gonna start on is selling the system out of it. it has a blow through :bleh: and I'm not digging the bed cover so they will be sold along with the wheels too. Stay tuned ;)

:happeh: another 5 speed! :crazy:

Plans sound good dude! Looking forward to following this thread.

Sucks you had to sell your nnbs, but good to see you have your priorities straight. Like everyone else said, should be a good platform to start with. Looking forward to le build.

thanks for the support guys. gonna be a slow process but I can't wait to have this thing done. I decided to do the performance stuff first cause a lot of people in my area are fast and I want to win some races lol. Bought this guy today :D

JKpz24E.jpg

GT4294, little different turbo than I wanted to do but got a damn good deal so I bought it lolz. Trying to get the hotside piping ordered tonight as well.

Niice, sell me whillz on le cheap :sneaky:
Looking forward to progress, love that blue rcsb ss replica you posted

the wheels are already sold sorry =[

Ordered my trick intercooler kit tonight too.

RToZMf7.jpg

This thing is going to be fast as fuck.

Gotta subscribe.
hopefully she runs good. Haven't decided if I'm going to do the t56 trans or just do a 4l80e. stalled autos are the shit but driving stick is soo much fun :boobs: