03 Tahoe

Thanks man. Lots of time and money into that ford.

Hell no. I have 5 tuners working on it lol. I mean I got a couple tunes that shift good, but I want more options to choose from. Engine tunes I got from innovative are amazing. Gear heads have dead pedal so he is still working on that. Trucks very strong though. I'm ready to get some track times. Should be +800hp plus to the rear wheels judging from others with similar setups.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

im sure they'll get it soon. i've never seen a truck with so many tuning problems though. can't wait to see what it does on the track.

How much did you score it for if you don't mind me asking. I'm actually thinking about selling mine, but since I have a 01, I doubt I could get anything for it. With all the money I've put into it keeping it up plus all the mods I've done, I might just keep it as a second vehicle or else give it to my son if I do end up very getting a new truck.

PM sent

you need trans from LS base. honestly safer to have rebuilt than keep chancing used. There are generally some Z71 tahoes being parted on CL. if not Im sure I can dig one up somewhere. I may have some rear plastics, but Id do the OEM regular tahoe black ones, and dye the rest of the plastics on it black personally. Think LMC sells the black front lower pretty cheap. Ebay or certifit should server your purpose on the bumper.

Be glad to assist as long as Im around....lol oh and yes, you have to drop the Y

Like always your a wealth of knowledge! Thanks bud!

im sure they'll get it soon. i've never seen a truck with so many tuning problems though. can't wait to see what it does on the track.
I honestly think it's the transmission. Either way it has 2yr warranty so I plan on beating the sh!t out of it once I get some decent tunes. We all know how that works though. Day it goes out is the day after warranty is up lol.

let lil bruh drive it, itll break.....

True this lol.

Find me some sh!t on CL. Plenty on there, all front end wrecked.

Honestly last of my worries, who in town will rebuild transmission? Hell I might do it.

Pm me some pictures. Should work in 03 right?

Looking at the dash I think the HVAC controls were swapped. They look funny.

Oh and it has leds and HID's in all the lights

Pics? It looks like a stock radio does lol. Came out of my brothers 03. It'll fit

I honestly think it's the transmission. Either way it has 2yr warranty so I plan on beating the sh!t out of it once I get some decent tunes. We all know how that works though. Day it goes out is the day after warranty is up lol.

haha oh yeah thats how it always works, rudy's trans right? didnt you just have it refreshed too?

haha oh yeah thats how it always works, rudy's trans right? didnt you just have it refreshed too?

Nothing refreshed... I just dropped pan to make sure no trash. Everything was clean. I think the all the modified stuff in it is throwing everyone for a loop

Weeks is most common local. Surprised you ain't snatched a trans from Enis lol

I may get a bumper from him. Not sure on the trans lol. My luck I get a lemon

Anyone ever rebuilt the 4l60e? Any tips or tricks? Shops around me want -1k or more for a rebuilt only. I will be dropping the trans and reinstalling

Finally got a day off to screw with the hoe. Put my old sub and amp in from my burgundy truck just cause. Needed some bump. Did a visual inspection on undercarriage. Checked out good. Motors clean. Transmission, well let's just say it has 2 gears lol. First and second. Ordering a basic rebuild kit and will perform the work myself. Will be a while before I post any more up dates.
87e54a9c762cb26c92e4e7e1833b6079.jpg
6f5ae5f29a76ee41ac7be87835814217.jpg
only bad spot In the paint.
2791ce256c6351f8def86b79a78ebcf3.jpg
aa3f793363e725a1003a2b1b18445d67.jpg
trying to talk myself into no keeping it lol.

Almost worth paying $2k to pull, rebuild, and replace lol. Seriously, not as bad as I thought. Hardest part was disconnected all the damn sensors. Have about 2 hrs into it with the help of a buddy and it's ready to come out. Trans should be out this weekend and off the get rebuilt due to work. I was going to attempt it but decided not too.
7b3b880005809a8aee6faaa7fea3e675.jpg
e1de4991074331d0520ada688eb08deb.jpg