03-07C LED Cluster conversions for $50.

so have you had ANY experience with red?

I tried a 01 AC control panel in red. I didn't like the way it turned out at all. Plus with red you have to add a lot more extra LEDs to get the same coverage area as the blue ones. Didn't mess with red after that. Plus I read a lot of threads about LED conversions and lots of folks said basically the same thing, that red is a PITA to get it to look good.
But if you are dead set on Red Brandon maybe we can work something out.

Count me in for the ac control and window controls.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Since you're local (basically local) , I can do those on Monday if you can drop them off to me by then. I'll take a look at your cluster too.

Wrong nga. He already did my cluster, now he's doing the rest at his crib. So, once again, I got dibs.
I win

I tried a 01 AC control panel in red. I didn't like the way it turned out at all. Plus with red you have to add a lot more extra LEDs to get the same coverage area as the blue ones. Didn't mess with red after that. Plus I read a lot of threads about LED conversions and lots of folks said basically the same thing, that red is a PITA to get it to look good.
But if you are dead set on Red Brandon maybe we can work something out.

Fuck it, im just gunna leave the sierra alone. DNW fgt blue, I have it in the 01 and hate it.