For Sale: 03-07c Charcoal Leather Seats for ext cab MINT condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Tex

slowly but surely
Jun 25, 2012
Dallas, TX
1999 - 2007c Chevy/GMC extended cab charcoal leather seats. Driver and Passenger Front buckets are cushion heated, electric lumbar, 8 way power, arm rests, with built in seat belts, and a perfect rear back bench seat completes the set. This highly desirable set has full matching seat belts, full rear seat retractors, full rear seat brackets and cable mounts

Impeccable condition, almost new. No Console. Has wiring harness with connectors for each bucket, rear seat, rear window heater, and wire for connecting to speakers. Seats are in near perfect condition and are ready to install and plug in.

Bought to put in my truck but I don't want to mess with it. These were takeouts from a 2005 wrecked truck. $950 obo. Cash only. Located in Mesquite TX. will meet within 30-45 miles

00R0R_2ia5TWKOvae_600x450_zpsb8338caf.jpg

00u0u_91mvCnvwrQY_600x450_zps60afaad6.jpg

00M0M_mRrywchFQf_600x450_zps89b1460a.jpg

00S0S_dNaIUlkBadb_600x450_zps71a5383e.jpg

didnt know the value on these things would appreciate that much in a week, looks like i need to start investing in chairs.

mightve been interested but :lolwut:

Don't want to mess with it? It's like 8 bolts and some wire lol. If I didn't already have a set I would scoop them up. Bitches look like there in good shape. Glws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to do charcoal swap and dnw distinct fabrications 2 tone interior. The seats will be sold as a set. Not parting out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.