02z71 Sierra's not really a build, build..

Ordered shocks tonight, went with the 5160s for the front and am just gonna do the 5100s in the back. When they get here Im gonna make up some mounts for the resi like this (ignore red circle):

CognitoArm1.jpg

Anyone know if there is any difference in the front inner fender liners on an hd truck compared to those on a 1500 other than length? I need some new ones and if they fit it would be nice to have the extra length to hide some of the gap from my body lift

Where in Maryland/NY are you? You should hike on over to the jersey meet, or atleast come to Shippesnburg PA for a 2 truck meet lol. Im real close tHagerstown MD when at school and I live in NJ

Nice truck, sometimes I wish I would have bought an ecsb instead of the ccsb. They look so much more proportional lifted.

Found a guy running the setup im thinking about

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Talking to him trying to get some better/more detailed pictures. Says he only rubs on the back of the fender flare sometimes. :hmm:

I know it this one isn't yours, but do you have any more info on this set up?

Haven't posted many recent pics of the truck so figured I'd update this thread. Now has 1.5" spacers up front and 2.5" in the back.

Crappy cell pics of a dirty truck
zybevy7e.jpg

ygeqy8a2.jpg

ydyqy7uj.jpg

veveqavy.jpg

yta9a7a5.jpg

rapujery.jpg

And my favorite of the set
yta9emuq.jpg

Last edited:
I think for the x14s I would need all 3 inches. Here is one with 22x14s and 35s with the 1.5 and he said he was rubbing pretty bad.

993F5D3C-orig.jpg

4E2E7054-orig.jpg

Granted he wasn't cranked very far, and I am willing to trim a little off the front bumper, I think I would rather play it safer and go with the 3 inch

He had about an inch of crank there an rubbed anything over 1/2 turn on the steering wheel. His truck was still trimmed from runnin 33x13.50s on 20x10s leveled