02z71 Sierra's not really a build, build..

02z71 Sierra

Mar 27, 2012
Maryland / New York
Alright fellas, I'm at the point with my truck where I'm getting bored with it, and not sure what I want to do to it next. That's where you all come in...

What's done right now
Exterior:
6 inch RCX NTD lift
20x9 XD Hoss wheels plastidipped
305/55 falken wildpeak at tires
Demolded
Tint on every window
Cleared heads and corners
Smoked tail lights
Plastidipped front grille
Green "GMC" surround

Interior:
Green led dome/foot lights and gauges
Basic sound system with sub under back seat
Dyed black headliner

Performance:
Black Bear tune
LPP long tubes and ORY
Flowmaster with tips before rear tire
K and N intake

Pics:
Before plastidip
5a8e7u4u.jpg

ra9ebu2e.jpg

Black wheels and grille
myzaqahe.jpg

Green Gmc, g fell off
dyratesy.jpg

Only pic I have with the g back on
3u5azy7u.jpg

I would like to get new rims because these are pitting pretty bad and I would like to have a wider stance. Possibly go up to a 35.

There's a lot of ideas floating around in my head and I would like to hear some input from everyone as to where to go with it

Last edited:
I like the chrome wheels on the truck, definitely get x10s if not x12s imo and whether you go 33's or 35's there are so many choices with all the different tires out there

Wheel and tire combos I've been thinking about...
1- 20x12 on 33s
2- 20x10 on 35s
3- 20x12 on 35s with 1.5 or 3 bl
4- 20x14 on 35s with 3 bl (not sure if that will even work)

I'm not really sure if I want a body lift though.

If you want to go the less expensive route, buy your stuff on ebay, i got my 18x10 renegade 6's for $600 and 4 33x12.50r18s for $ IM sure you could find some combination for not more than that

Chrome wheels no doubt. Either x10s on 35s or x12s on 33s

Then replace the grille with 03+ grille, leave it chrome, and take the green off the GMC Plz. Paint it black and put the edge back to chrome. Then remove monster sticker while your at it :imo:

sent from your HTC Rezound

Yeah I just wanted to try the green to see what it would look like.

This really makes me want to do a 3 inch bl with x14s though
ajevyja2.jpg

anatuna3.jpg

yza7ypy2.jpg

That's a Dmax with a 6 inch RCX with x14s on 35s. That should be about mine would sit at with a 3 inch bl correct?

I think for the x14s I would need all 3 inches. Here is one with 22x14s and 35s with the 1.5 and he said he was rubbing pretty bad.

993F5D3C-orig.jpg

4E2E7054-orig.jpg

Granted he wasn't cranked very far, and I am willing to trim a little off the front bumper, I think I would rather play it safer and go with the 3 inch

Im pretty sure the 3 inch will put me right about the same height as the dmax since the HDs have a 2 inch "body rise" from the factory. That guy called his lift an 8 inch but im guessing hes just adding in that he has leveling keys in it too, which I do as well. So id be maybe an inch higher if not the same height because I'm not cranked toooo much

22x14's and 35's plsssss..... do want a ECSB to lift and make wide.... but I like cencal so mine would have 33's lol....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2