For Sale: 02' lq9 6.0 with 4l65e

theModshop

Mar 27, 2012
Like the title says, I have a 6.0 lq9 and 4l65e out of a 2002 escalade for sale . The motor has 13x,xxx on it and runs perfect ( still in the vehicle) . It will come complete with all accessories and harness . I will be pulling it out within the next few weeks and can send a video of the truck running and driving to serious buyers . For those of you interested in my trader rating, I'm getblown01 on gmfs and pt.net.

Im not willing to part out at this time . $ 2950.00 obo

North Eastside of Houston. Crosby,tx

ete7e2y5.jpg

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
If you are parting out the Escalade, are any other parts for sale? I need a power folding mirror switch from a 2002 Escalade. Non other year will work, I need one from an 02. And what about the instrument cluster?

If you are parting out the Escalade, are any other parts for sale? I need a power folding mirror switch from a 2002 Escalade. Non other year will work, I need one from an 02. And what about the instrument cluster?

I'am parting it out, just going to be a week or two before I can get to it . And I wasn't sure about the forum rules on parting vehicles out .

That being said, you just need the switch itself ? When I get to that point I can let you know .

As for the cluster, im not sure Im going to let that go . May use it in my truck .

I will part out the engine covers to whoever's interested .

$145.00 obo .

Last edited: