01 Sierra Build

with the backspace on them, you will need more then 2" spacers.

sell them.

Why would I need more than 2" spacers? They rim clears everything on the front of the truck, except the mounting surface hits the caliper within maybe 1/2" of clearing it. 2" spacers would make them clear no problem. I am not arguing the fact that I should keep them, I'm just saying...

Nop :shrug:

Some tires we took off the other day. I mounted 1 of them for shitz'n'gigglez. It's a 31x10.50...

1_zps9730f692.jpg

2_zps34360abb.jpg

3_zpsddf1689e.jpg

dont you have to be outta the shop like today? lol

and those wheels are decent to get it rolling, i wouldnt buy tires i think they are ugly

Kind of strapped on being able to buy new wheels and tires any time soon. Don't buy ANY 15" tires or are you referring to the 31x10.50's? They wouldn't cost me anything anyway...

Think I might get 35x12.50-15's thru the shop and run these wheels for the time being. Thoughts?

I think he has till Sunday. But still...need to get this thing done!

4 more days!

Going to go check out the axle to see if it looks right, if it is then I should be able to have the truck sitting on the ground and aligned this weekend.

Just went to check out the axle and it didn't turn out right again! The "chrome" looks right in a couple spots, but the majority of it looks gun metal grey.

Nah, you'll be stoked when you can finally step back and see it done. It's gonna look sweet man!

Is the chrome powder just really hard to lay down or something? Why does it keep not turning out right?