01 Sierra Build

Still need to make a cardboard template and find somewhere local to cut me a piece of steel, but I am going to do a candy red backing plate.

That should look good. Why couldn't you just cut it out with a plasma cutter or torch and clean up the edges with a grinder?

Last edited:
Threw the sway-bar on today and the PC should be in Tuesday for the axle, so I can take it to the other PC place next week to get done.

IMG_20130226_140930_zps84cdb371.jpg

IMG_20130228_150120_zpsf634f9d2.jpg

Get it to the other PC shop and get it blasted/pc'd. Was trying to get my dad to take it, until I found out the other day he is in the hospital. Just got clear-coat today for it and my buddy/co-worker will be leaving early today with it and picking up his kids.

Enough wit teh spam :whoapanda:

I put the front driveshaft in and notched the uca mounts, so the stock location shocks will fit. Rear axle should be done tonight/early morning tomorrow.

Spam be-gone?

spam.jpg

No call today, so I should be getting the axle tomorrow...

Waiting on parts that my PC guy finished putting clear-coat on all of the candy red parts he still had. He will be taking the handful of candy red parts that I have not yet put on and clear-coating them as well. The rest of the candy red parts that have already been put on will be coming back off this summer or next winter and will be getting completely re-done along with a clear-coat.